(Redirected from Mama Africa (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mama Africa may refer to:
- Mama Africa (Peter Tosh album), 1983
- Mama Africa (Yemi Alade album), 2016
- "Mama Africa" (song), by Akon from his 2007 album Konvicted
- "Mama Africa", a song by Yemi Alade from the album of the same name
- "Mama África", a song by Brazilian singer Chico César
- Miriam Makeba (1932–2008), South African singer and civil rights activist
- Mama África, a 2011 documentary film by Mika Kaurismäki about Miriam Makeba
- Mama África FC, a Philippine football club that participated in the inaugural year of the United Football League
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mama Africa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.