From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mama Africa (album))
Mama Africa may refer to:
- Mama Africa (Peter Tosh album), 1983
- Mama Africa (Yemi Alade album), 2016
- ""Mama Africa" (song), by Akon from his 2007 album Konvicted
- Miriam Makeba (1932–2008), South African singer and civil rights activist
- Mama Africa, a 2011 documentary film by Mika Kaurismäki about Miriam Makeba
- Mama Africa FC, a Philippine football club that participated in the inaugural year of the United Football League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mama Africa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.