Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mamak may refer to:
- Mamak stall, a type of food establishment that serves mamak food
- Mamak Gang, a Malaysian gang active since the early 1990s
- Mamak rojak (or Indian rojak), the Malaysian version of a dish commonly prepared in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Mamak, a Persian language term meaning "little mother" or "kind and compassionate mother"
- Mamak, Ankara, a district of Ankara, Turkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mamak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.