From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mamba refers to a genus of snakes.
Mamba may also refer to:
- Mamba (website), the leading Russian social dating website, mamba.ru, founded in 2005.
- Mamba (film), 1930 film
- Mamba (roller coaster), at Worlds of Fun
- Mamba (candy)
- Mamba, Tibet
- Mamba (Tanzanian ward), a ward in Tanzania
- Mamba (surname), a surname
- Mamba, a village in Ancharakandy, Kannur, in Kerala, India
- Mamba, the name of a board game in the horror film Open Graves
- Mamba, a wireless gaming mouse from manufacturer Razer USA
- Mamba (band), a Finnish band founded in 1984
- MAMBA, the Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art
Military and Aviation
- Mamba APC, an armoured personnel carrier
- Mamba (pistol), Rhodesian 9 mm automatic pistol
- Armstrong Siddeley Mamba, an aircraft engine
- Mamba, a variant of the Cobra anti-tank missile
- MAMBA, a British counter-battery radar system
- Black mamba, venomous snake
- Kobe Bryant, nicknamed Black Mamba
- Brian Scalabrine, nicknamed White Mamba
- Matt Bonner, nicknamed Red Mamba
- Mambo (disambiguation)
- Eli the "White Mamba", a character in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.