From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mame may refer to:
- Mame (musical), a 1966 Broadway musical by Jerry Herman
- MAME, an emulator for arcade games, which also incorporates the MESS computer and console emulator.
- Mame, a size classification of bonsai
- Mame people or Mam, an indigenous people of Mexico
- Mame Soramame, a fictional character from the anime and manga series Dr. Slump
- Mame Biram Diouf (born 1987), Senegalese footballer
- Mame Madior Boye (born 1940), former Prime Minister of Senegal
- Mame Niang (born 1984), Senegalese footballer
- Mame Tacko Diouf (born 1976), Senegalese hurdler
- Mame Younousse Dieng, Senegalese writer
- Auntie Mame, a novel by Patrick Dennis; basis for the musical
- Auntie Mame (film), a 1958 film based on the novel
- Mama (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.