|Industry||Food processing, snack, dairy products|
|Headquarters||Ayer Keroh Industrial Estate, Ayer Keroh, Malacca, Malaysia|
|Pang Chin Hin, Chairman
Pang Tee Chew, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
|Products||Dairy products, confectionery, bottled water, snack, beverage|
|Revenue||RM 411.57 million (2009)|
|Profit||RM 44.38 million (2009)|
|Total assets||RM 294.45 million (2009)|
Mamee Double-Decker (M) Sdn Bhd (doing business as MAMEE) is a Malaysian based company with interests in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of snack foods, beverages, and other products, that exports to around 100 international country's, under the slogan "A World of Good Taste" and is very popular in Australasian areas like Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. As of 2015 the company headquarters is in the Air Keroh Industrial Estate in Malacca, Malaysia and it has an office in Subang, Selangor in Greater Kuala Lumpur. As of 2008, it has its registered office in City Plaza in Johor Bahru. It distributes the Mister Potato and Mamee Noodles brands.
The company was founded by Datuk Pang Chin Hin in 1971, who also serves as the company's Executive Chairman. Mamee was incorporated on 3 August 1991 and was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange's main board on 18 March 1992. Mamee-Double Decker was delisted from Bursa Malaysia on 9 January 2012.
Manchester United signed a sponsorship deal with Mamee Double-Decker from 2011 to 2014.
Mamee markets more than 50 products, within 11 different brand categories:
- Corntoz is a corn based snack from Mamee-Double Decker.
- Double Decker is a snack brand from Mamee-Double Decker
- Nutrigen is a cultured milk from Mamee-Double Decker.
- Mamee Instant Noodle is a Malaysian ramen noodle brand from Mamee-Double Decker.
- Mister Potato is a potato chip brand by Mamee-Double Decker.
- Mamee Monster is a brand of ramen noodles that are intended to be eaten raw. The Monster Noodle Snack, one of the company's original brands is not only popular among the children in its place of production, but also many other Asian countries like neighbouring Singapore and is very popular in Australia. In Cantonese-speaking communities, the snack is officially called "Mummy Noodles (媽咪麵)" because Mamee sounds like mummy in Cantonese.
- Mamee Oriental Noodles is a ramen noodle brand. Current flavours include chicken, vegetable, prawn, curry, beef, and mushroom.
- Perfecto , a range of Potato Chips and Popcorn, marketed as having all natural ingredients garnishing's, available in 3 flavours
- Lite -Yo, a healthy dairy yoghurt brand.
- Mamee Chef , launched in 2012, is an internationally recognised and award-winning flavoured instant noodles.
- Mamee Cool Tea is a beverage brand from Mamee-Double Decker.
- Home (accessed after you press "skip") Mamee Double Decker. Retrieved on 6 April 2014. "Headquarters: Lot 1, Air Keroh Industrial Estate 75470 Melaka, Malaysia" and "Subang Address: Lot 793, Jalan SS 13/1K, Off Jalan Persiaran Subang Indah, Taman Industri Subang, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan."
- "Annual Report 2008" (Archive). Mamee-Double Decker. 9 (11/116). Retrieved on 27 September 2009. "REGISTERED OFFICE Suite 1301, 13th Floor, City Plaza, Jalan Tebrau, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim"
- "Mamee 1Q10 revenues jump 26% year-on-year to RM115 million" (Archive) (press release). Mamee Double-Decker. 26 May 2010. Retrieved on 12 April 2014. "Mamee-Double Decker (M) Berhad, founded in 1971,[...]"
- "Oodles of crunchy delights from Mamee." New Straits Times. 21 March 2004. Retrieved on 27 September 2009.
- Koh, Joyce (10 July 2012). "Malaysian Snack Maker Mamee Said to Seek Sale of Stake". Bloomberg. Retrieved 27 March 2015.