From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mameluke Sultanate)
Mamluk Dynasty or Mamluk Sultanate may refer to:
North Africa and Western Asia
- The Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt had two successive dynasties ruling Egypt, and the Near East and North Africa
- Mamluk dynastic rule continued in Egypt within the first half of Ottoman Empire (1517 − 1914), ruling for that period
- Egypt Eyalet (1517−1798) — semi-autonomous Mamluk dynasty rulers, under direct rule of the Ottoman Empire
- The Mamluk Dynasty of Delhi — ruled Northern India, and sections of Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh (1211−1290)
- The Mamluk dynasty of Iraq — ruled in Mesopotamia (1704−1832)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mamluk dynasty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.