From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mami may refer to:
- Mami Sasazaki, a member of Japanese girl rock band "SCANDAL"
- Mami (goddess), a goddess in the Babylonian epic Atra-Hasis
- Mami (given name), a Japanese feminine given name
- Mami, Kerman, a village in Iran
- Mami, alias of the Algerian raï singer Cheb Mami
- Mami (hip hop), a term in hip hop for an attractive Latina woman
- Mami, a type of noodle soup found in the Philippines
- MAMI, an abbreviation for Mainz Microtron, an electron accelerator in Germany
- Mami, a Non-playable-character in Breath of Fire IV, who treated Fou-Lu's wounds
- MAMI Moscow State Technical University
- Mami (film), a 1971 Argentine film
- Mami Wata, a pantheon of ancient water spirits or deities
- In some Indian languages, mami means uncle's wife. Specifically, it means mother's brother's wife
- in Spanish its slang for baby or sexy
In Latin countries it is the term for mother
- Maami a 2011 film directed by Tunde Kelani
- Mamie (disambiguation)
- Mämmi, a traditional Finnish Easter dessert
- Jean Mamy (1902-1949), French actor
- Mammy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.