From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mamluk may refer to
- Mamluk, a social institution in the Islamic world before the nineteenth century.
- Mamluk Sultanate (Delhi), a state in northern India in the 13th century.
- Mamluk dynasty of Iraq in the 18th and 19th centuries
- Mamluk Sultanate (Cairo), a state that ruled Egypt and Syria from the 13th through the early 16th centuries.
- Mameluke (horse), a racehorse.
- Mameluke sword, used by the United States Marine Corps and formerly by the British Army.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mamluk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.