The Mammoth Kamikaze or Kamikaze Downhill is one of the oldest and fastest downhill cycling races.
Unlike typical downhill courses of the 21st century, the race follows in essence the path of the traditional access fireroad. However, while average downhill races these days runs to 35mph, Mammoth racers were clocking 55-65mph on mostly rigid or semi-rigid bikes with flat handlebars.
This list is incomplete.
- John Tomac (2004, 2005) USA
- Philippe Perakis (1991) Switzerland
- Jimmy Deaton (1985, 1988, 1992, 1993, 1994) USA
- Myles Rockwell (1995) USA
- Cindy Devine (3 times by 1992) Canada
- Cindy Whitehead (1987) USA