|Look up mammy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Mammy" may refer to:
- Mammy archetype, a stereotype of a black woman, depicted as rotund, homely, and matronly
- Mammy's Boy, unfinished 1923 film with Al Jolson, directed by D. W. Griffith
- Mammy (film), starring Al Jolson
- "My Mammy", a U.S. popular song, a huge hit for Al Jolson
- Mammy (Gone with the Wind), the O'Haras' outspoken housemaid in Gone with the Wind
- Mammy Two Shoes, a recurring character in MGM's Tom and Jerry cartoons, a heavy-set middle-aged black woman
- Mammy yokum, a white hillbilly from the comic strip Li'l Abner
- Maami, a 2011 film directed by Tunde Kelani
- Mama and papa
- Mami (disambiguation)
- Mamie (disambiguation)
- Mummy (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mammy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.