Man Hunt (1933 film)
|Directed by||Irving Cummings|
|Produced by||J.G. Bachmann|
|Written by||Sam Mintz|
|Music by||Howard Jackson|
|Cinematography||Joseph A. Valentine|
|Edited by||William Morgan|
J.G. Bachmann Productions
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Man Hunt is a 1933 American Pre-Code mystery film directed by Irving Cummings and written by Sam Mintz and Leonard Praskins. The film stars Junior Durkin, Charlotte Henry, Dorothy Davenport, Arthur Vinton and Edward LeSaint. The film was released on May 24, 1933, by RKO Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
- Junior Durkin as William 'Junior' Scott, Jr.
- Charlotte Henry as Josie Woodward
- Dorothy Davenport as Mrs. Scott
- Arthur Vinton as James J. Wilkie
- Edward LeSaint as Henry Woodward
- Richard Carle as Sheriff Bascom
- Carl Gross as Abraham Jones
- "Man Hunt (1933) - Overview - TCM.com". tcm.com. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- "Man-Hunt - Cast, Crew, Director and Awards - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- "Man Hunt Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Man Hunt | TVGuide.com". movies.tvguide.com. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|