Man Ki Aankhen
|Man Ki Aankhen|
|Directed by||Raghunath Jhalani|
|Produced by||I. A. Nadiadwala|
|Written by||Bhakri (Dialogue), Jwalamukhi (Screenplay)|
|Music by||Laxmikant Pyarelal|
|approx 180 min|
Rajesh Agarwal marries Geeta, daughter of his school teacher Master Dinanath, without telling his mother as he is afraid that his dowry seeking mother would oppose the marriage. Rajesh brings Geeta home hoping that his mother's anger will subside sooner or later.
- Dharmendra - as Rajesh Agarwal.
- Waheeda Rehman - as Guddi/Geeta.
- Sujit Kumar - as Naresh Agarwal.
- Faryal - as Vandana N. Agarwal.
- Manmohan Krishna - as Master Dinanath.
- Leela Chitnis - as Mrs Dinanath.
- Mohan Sherry - as Mr Keshav.
- Brahm Bhardwaj - as Raj Bahadur.
- Lalita Pawar - as Mother of Rajesh Agarwal.
- "Dil Kahe Ruk Ja" - Mohammad Rafi
- "Chala Bhi Aa Aaja Rasiya" - Mohammad Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar
- "Aankhe Sharab Ki" - Manna Dey, Lata Mangeshkar
- "Arre Maa Gauri Maa" - Asha Bhosle
- "Bahut Der Tumne Sataya Hai Mujhko" - Asha Bhosle
- "Kya Tum Wohi Ho" - Mohammed Rafi, Suman Kalyanpur
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|