Man Ray (bar)
The Man Ray bar was a restaurant-bar in Paris, France. A former cinema, the bar was once part-owned by American actors Johnny Depp, Sean Penn, John Malkovich and British musician Mick Hucknall, and was located at 34 Rue Marbeuf (near the Champs-Élysées). The club has since been renamed 'World Place', comprising the Lobster Cafe, The Lounge and The Club. This trendier cousin of the Buddha Bar, with a similar neo-Asian décor, changed its name to Mandalaray in 2005. It is named after the artist Man Ray.
Man Ray music
The following are all currently released Man Ray bar compilation CDs:
- "Man Ray…Mandalaray...closed for good! - Paris Nightlife Reviews - Tours and Travel Planning". secretsofparis.com. Retrieved 2015-10-30.
- "Man Ray (Paris, France): Address, Phone Number, Bar & Club Reviews - TripAdvisor". tripadvisor.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-10-30.
- "FRA. Paris. Opening of the MAN RAY Bar.". magnumphotos.com. Retrieved 2015-10-30.
- "Man Ray : Hip restaurant in Paris". paris-restaurants.net. Retrieved 2015-10-30.
- "Top Paris night clubs on my list: Man Ray (Mandala Ray)". myparistrips.com. Retrieved 2015-10-30.