Man of Many Minds
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Author||E. Everett Evans|
|Cover artist||Mel Hunter|
|Genre||Science fiction novel|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Followed by||Alien Minds|
Man of Many Minds is a science fiction novel by author E. Everett Evans. It was first published in 1953 by Fantasy Press in an edition of 3,558 copies. The book includes an introduction by E. E. Smith.
The novel concerns the adventures of George Hanlan, a secret service agent who has the ability to read minds.
- "The Reference Library", Astounding Science Fiction, September 1954, p.152
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 239.
- Clute, John; Peter Nicholls (1995). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. New York: St. Martin's Griffin. p. 393. ISBN 0-312-13486-X.
- Tuck, Donald H. (1974). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Chicago: Advent. pp. 160–161. ISBN 0-911682-20-1.
- The full text of Man of Many Minds at Wikisource
|This article about a 1950s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.