Mana (Finnish musician)
Mana on stage 2013.
|Birth name||Antto Nikolai Tuomainen|
|Also known as||Mana, The Bugjaws, The Minister of Sinister, Shriek Priest, The Pale Pastor, Insectoman, The Lord of the Cutterflies|
|Born||26 December 1979|
|Genres||Heavy metal, power metal, hard rock|
|Instruments||Vocals, drums, bass, guitar|
Antto Nikolai Tuomainen (born 26 December 1979) is a Finnish drummer, bassist, singer, guitarist and record producer. He is best known by his stage name Mana and is the current drummer of the Finnish metal band Lordi. Mana uses Tama drums and his own Balbex signature sticks. He is a fan of Kiss, Ian Paice, Cozy Powell and Vinny Appice. He has produced songs and albums for various Finnish bands.
- To Beast or Not to Beast (2013) drums, backing vocals
- Scare Force One (2014) drums, backing vocals
- Monstereophonic (Theaterror vs. Demonarchy) (2016) drums, backing vocals
- Sexorcism (2018) drums, backing vocals
- Recordead Live – Sextourcism in Z7 (live, 2019) drums, backing vocals
- Killection (2020) drums, backing vocals
- Martti Servo: Sinisellä Sydämellä (2013) All instruments, producer
- "Interviews with Mana". LORDI Army. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mana.|
|This article about a Finnish musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|