From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Manage)
|Look up manager or manage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Manager|
Manager or Manage may refer to:
- Manage, Belgium, a Walloon municipality in Hainaut, Belgium
- Manager (Gaelic games), a coach of a Gaelic games team, most notably in Gaelic football and hurling
- Manager (Mac OS), a component of the Mac OS operating system
- Manager Daily, a Thai newspaper
- General manager, for managing both the revenue and cost elements of an organization
- Project manager, for individual projects
- Program manager
- Branch (banking)
- Managing director
- Management (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Manager"
- All pages with titles containing "Manager"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Manager, while unrelated titles should be moved to Manager (disambiguation).||