Manager Daily ° (Thai: ผู้จัดการรายวัน , Phuchatkan Rayone) is a Thai-language daily newspaper published in Bangkok and distributed nationwide. Its circulation is 300,000. When November 7 1990 newspaper manager daily began to be released, Sondhi Limthongkul first became famous. Featured  In the aftermath of the crackdown on the people, the Tamil Tigers The anti-government protesters Gen. Suchinda Kraprayoon while the local television media. Controlled by the government. And do not report the loss of life of the people. Later it was checked. And control the news and press releases published in the newspaper strictly. However, the daily manager. Together with other newspapers, such as the The Nation, Bangkok Business, and Vanguard published images of the crackdown.  Bangkok to report the rally on Ratchadamnoen Road until the government prosecuted. And closed for two days.
However, the Asian Financial Crisis in 1997 caused the management to face severe financial hardship and eventually bankruptcy. The court ruled in a bankruptcy court in 2001. Famous From the column news of the news people of the Xie Sha Long , which is the pseudonym of the junction, the column "mouth" by the pseudonym. And a parody of organizer after the start of Thailand's weekly program, "Road Trip" in 2005, which evolved into the Democratic People's Alliance. In the year 2006, the daily manager Transformed into a broadcast of the program. And PAD In association with TV station via Satellite ASTV channel on Newsday on November 18 2008 Central Bankruptcy Court consider it appropriate for Manager Media Group Public Company Limited. Bankrupt Due to the debt of over 4,726 million baht, the company has ordered the company to strictly protect its assets. The names of all newspapers and magazines. It is the property of the company. Legal as well So can not leave newspapers and magazines. Using the same name anymore  After the old name can not be used anymore. Editors' daily editorial team Still perform normal tasks. And also try out the newspaper continuously. By avoiding a new name similar to the original name. This may be a counterfeit of another's trademark.  The names used in daily newspapers. The details are as follows.
- Wednesday November 19 2008 - Manager 2008 Daily , still counts the number of years and number of issues continued from the original daily newspaper.  but no editor within the issue.
- Thursday, November 20, 2008 - "Message from AS TV By the 'manager' team, it is noteworthy that Does not appear to count the year And number on headlines.  and no other internal editorial as well.
On Friday, November 21, 2008, the editorial staff of the Daily Manager. Newspaper issued by the name. ASV Manager Daily . And the number on the head of the book. Is the inaugural issue </ref> </ref> [/color] As the name of ASTV (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is the current owner of the company was changed to 360 Co., Ltd. And by the year 2017 the number of prints has increased ten times. As a result, the license holder issues a newspaper. At the same time, the The Prime Minister Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha restored the license to issue a management letter. The original editorial department of ASTV Manager. I changed the name. Daily Manager to date 
- Thongtep, Watchiranont; Pratruangkrai, Petchanet (October 19, 2016). "Newspapers covering HM's death become collector's items". The Nation. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- Book Junction Phenomenon
- http://www.oknation.net/blog/yong/2007/03/02/entry-1/comment Free TV (Part 1)] Blog of The Chaiyun in Nationwide.
- Rough path MANAGER-LIMITTONG KUL risky or persecuted? / Why fix the knot? Media "bankruptcy Do not relinquish "Miao" - what will happen to the debt of $ 4,726 million Special Report Prachachat Business Newspaper
- Newspaper image "Message from AS TV. By the management team"
- Cite error: The named reference
profileswas invoked but never defined (see the help page).