Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manaia may refer to:
- Manaia (mythological creature), a bird-headed mythological creature and symbol of protection in Māori mythology
- Manaia, Taranaki, a town in the South Taranaki District of New Zealand
- Manaia, Waikato, a town on the Coromandel Peninsula of New Zealand
- Manaia River, a river of the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
- Mount Manaia is a landmark on the Whangarei Heads, Northland, New Zealand
- Manaia View School, Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand
- Manaia (legendary chief), a chief of Hawaiki in Māori mythology
- Wiremu Hukunui Manaia (died 1892), New Zealand tribal leader
- Manaia Cherrington (born 1994), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Manaia Salavea (born 1986), Samoan rugby union footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manaia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.