|Time zone||UTC−5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
Manakin-Sabot, consisting of the villages of Manakin and Sabot, is an unincorporated community in Goochland County, Virginia, United States. It is located northwest of Richmond and is part of the Greater Richmond region.
Ben Dover, Dover Slave Quarter Complex, Huguenot Memorial Chapel and Monument, Oak Grove, Powell's Tavern, Rochambeau Farm, and Tuckahoe Plantation are sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Justin Verlander, 2011 Cy Young Award winner, 2011 American League MVP, 2006 American League Rookie of the Year and pitcher for the 2017 World Series champion Houston Astros, was raised in Manakin-Sabot.
- "Census 2010 Population, Zip Code 23103". Census Bureau.
- "Manakin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Sabot". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Justin Verlander". MLB.com. Retrieved September 8, 2013.
|This Goochland County, Virginia state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|