|Operator||Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal|
|Elevation AMSL||11,000 ft / 3,353 m|
Manang Airport (IATA: NGX, ICAO: VNMA) is an airport serving Manang valley, a town in the Manang district of Gandaki Province in Nepal. The airport is situated 2.5 kilometers east of Manang town. Situated at an elevation of 11,000 feet (3,353 m) above mean sea level, it is one of the highest airports in the world and the highest one in Nepal.
Airlines and destinations
- Airport information for Manang, Nepal (VNMA / NGX) at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Manang Airport" (PDF). Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Joy in locals as aircraft lands after 2 years at Humde Airport". Aviation Nepal. 5 December 2017. Retrieved 1 April 2019.
- "Inactive Manang Airport causes locals to face major problems". Aviation Nepal. 23 July 2015. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Schedule Effective from 15 May, 2010 to 30 October, 2010". Nepal Airlines. Retrieved 9 June 2010.