|Elevation||899 ft (274 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1062871|
Manara is an unincorporated community in Marion Township, Fayette County, Ohio, United States. It is located at Coordinates: , at the intersection of Washington-Waterloo Road (Fayette County Highway 35) and Bloomingburg-New Holland Road (Fayette County Highway 27).
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Manara, Ohio
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, 80.
- Allen, Frank M. (1914). History of Fayette County, Ohio: Her People, Industries and Institutions. B. F. Bowen, Incorporated. p. 329.
- "Fayette County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
|This Fayette County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|