|Location||Bull Run, Virginia|
|Address||8300 Sudley Rd, Manassas, Virginia|
|Management||Pyramid Management Group|
|Owner||The Pyramid Companies|
|No. of stores and services||80+|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||824,893 square feet|
|No. of floors||1|
Manassas Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Bull Run, Virginia (near Manassas). Built in 1972, it is managed and partially owned by the Pyramid Companies. formerly by Vornado Realty Trust which shelved its regional mall holdings in 2014. The mall is anchored by Macy's, Sears, Walmart and At Home
The mall was built by Interstate Properties, with Grant City and Montgomery Ward serving as the original anchors. Hecht's later took over the Grant's space. Leggett and Sears were added in the 1980s.
Leggett closed in 1997, and J. C. Penney took over the space the same year. Also that year, the Hecht's relocated to a new store, with Target Corporation building a new store on the former Hecht's site. After Montgomery Ward closed, Sears moved into the former Montgomery Ward building. The former Sears was then torn down in 2005 to make way for a Walmart. Hecht's was re-branded Macy's. Target closed in February 2013. In January 2015, it was announced the JCPenney store was closing as part of a plan to close 39 underperforming stores nationwide. At Home replaced JCPenney the same year.
- "Vornado's Retail Dispositions Should Help the REIT Regain Lost Luster". Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- Chain Store Age, Executives Edition Combined with Shopping Center Age. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- Karen M. Lundegaard (July 21, 1997). "Two more Slade's file for bankruptcy protection". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-11-17.
- Karen M. Lundegaard (April 21, 1997). "Target takes old Hecht's space at Manassas Mall". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-11-17.
- Jenalia Moreno and Michael Barbaro (April 28, 2005). "Wal-Mart Poised to Fill Manassas Mall Vacancy". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2014-11-17.
- Jamie M. Rogers (November 9, 2012). "Target Closing Manassas Mall Location". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 2014-11-17.
- Strauss, Gary (January 8, 2015). "J.C. Penney, Macy's to shut stores, lay off scores". USA Today. Gannett. Retrieved January 9, 2015.