From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Part of a series on|
Some of the well known Jain manastambhas are:
- Kirti Stambh of Chittorgarh. The Vijay Stambha was inspired by this.
- Manastambhas of Devagarh
- Manastambhas of Moodabidri
- Manastambhas of Shravanabelagola
- Manastambha at Shikharji at Madhuvan
Manastambhas in South India are generally monolithic.
Kirti Stambh of Hutheesing Jain Temple
Kirti Stambh at Chittorgarh fort
Manasthamba at Ajmer Jain temple
Manastambha at Lal Mandir
- The Brahmadeva Pillars. An Inquiry into the Origin and Nature of the Brahmadeva Worship among the Digambara Jains, S. Settar , Artibus Asiae, Vol. 33, No. 1/2 (1971), pp. 17-38
- MANASTAMBHA Archived October 25, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Moodabidri ( Mudabdri)". Jaindharmonline.com. Retrieved 2012-04-21.
- "CHANDRAGIRI (Chikkabetta)". Mysoretourism.org. Retrieved 2012-04-21.