From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Part of a series on|
Some of the well known Jain manastambhas are:
- Kirti Stambh of Chittorgarh. The Vijay Stambha was inspired by this.
- Manastambhas of Devagarh
- Manastambhas of Moodabidri
- Manastambhas of Shravanabelagola
- Manastambha at Shikharji at Madhuvan
Manastambhas in South India are generally monolithic.
- The Brahmadeva Pillars. An Inquiry into the Origin and Nature of the Brahmadeva Worship among the Digambara Jains, S. Settar , Artibus Asiae, Vol. 33, No. 1/2 (1971), pp. 17-38
- MANASTAMBHA Archived October 25, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Moodabidri ( Mudabdri)". Jaindharmonline.com. Retrieved 2012-04-21.
- "CHANDRAGIRI (Chikkabetta)". Mysoretourism.org. Retrieved 2012-04-21.