Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manat may refer to
- Azerbaijani manat, unit of currency in Azerbaijan
- Turkmenistani manat, unit of currency in Turkmenistan
- The designation of the Soviet ruble in both Azerbaijani and Turkmen
- Manāt, the goddess of fate and destiny in pre-Islamic Arabia
- the Manat language of Papua New Guinea
- MANAT may refer to 601 Squadron (Israel), Israeli Air Force Flight Test Center
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.