Manavgat Waterfall on the Manavgat River is near the city of Side, 3 km (2 mi) north of Manavgat, Turkey. Its high flow over a wide area as it falls from a low height is best viewed from a high altitude.
The white, foaming water of the Manavgat Waterfalls flows powerfully over the rocks. Near the waterfalls are shady tea gardens providing a pleasant resting place.
During floods, the Manavgat Falls may disappear under high water.
- "Manavgat Waterfall". Retrieved 2006-10-30.
- "Altinkaya, Manavgat and Side". Retrieved 2006-10-30.
- "Oymapinar Dam". Archived from the original on 2006-11-14. Retrieved 2006-11-19.
- "AmerasianWorld.com's Manavgat, Turkey". Kevin Miller, Jr. Archived from the original on 2007-06-07. Retrieved 2007-07-07.
- Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Archived 2009-06-03 at WebCite. Banknote Museum: 6. Emission Group - Five Turkish Lira - I. Series Archived 2009-04-18 at the Wayback Machine & II. Series Archived 2009-02-04 at the Wayback Machine. – Retrieved on 20 April 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manavgat Waterfall.|