|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Purulia|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Manbazar|
As per 2011 Census of India Manbazar had a total population of 9,521 of which 4,867 (51%) were males and 4,654 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 1,007. The total number of literates in Hura was 6,948 (81.61% of the population over 6 years).
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Manbazar I CD Block are located at Manbazar.
SH 4 running from Jhalda (in Purulia district) to Digha (in Purba Medinipur district) and SH 5 running from Rupnarayanpur (in Bardhaman district) to Junput (in Purba Medinipur district) cross at Manbazar.
Manbhum Mahavidyalaya at Manbazar is affiliated to Sidho Kanho Birsha University. It offers courses in B.Sc. (Hons) in Economics and Computer Science, B.Sc. (General), B.Com (Hons), B.Com (General), B.A. (Hons) in Bengali, English, Santali, History, Geography and Economics, B.A. (General), B.B.A. (Hons) and M.A. (Santali).
Manbazar Rural Hospital functions with 40 beds.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Purulia". Tables 2.1, 2.2,. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Bandwan PS". Purulia District Police. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "District Census Handbook: Puruliya" (PDF). Map of District Puruliya with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Manbhum Mahavidyalaya". College Admission. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Manbhum Mahavidyalaya" (PDF). SKU. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Rural Health". Purulia district administration. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|