From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manc or MANC may refer to:
- A derogatory term used in football to refer to either Manchester United or Manchester City, normally by opposition fans.
- Something pertaining to the city of Manchester, in North West England
- The Manchester dialect, or Manc accent, spoken in Manchester and outlying areas
- The MidAmerica Nazarene University, sometimes abbreviated to MANC
- The Cameroonian National Action Movement, known by its French acronym MANC
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.