Manchester College might refer to:
- Manchester College, a former name of Harris Manchester College, Oxford
- Manchester Metropolitan University, formerly Manchester Polytechnic, formed in 1977 by a merger between Manchester College of Art and Design and Manchester College of Commerce; in 1983 the City of Manchester College of Higher Education was also folded in
- The Manchester College, formed in 2008 by a merger between
- Manchester College (Indiana), a university in North Manchester, Indiana
- Manchester Community College (Connecticut) in Manchester, Connecticut
- Manchester Community College (New Hampshire) in Manchester, New Hampshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchester College.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.