Manchester Community Transport
|Service area||Greater Manchester|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||38 (April 2016)|
|Destinations||Altrincham, Ashton-under-Lyne, Bolton, Manchester, Middleton, Rochdale, Stockport, Wythenshawe|
|Chief executive||John Perry|
Manchester Community Transport was established as Wythenshawe Mobile in 1980, under the Urban Aid Funding scheme. In 2005 it was rebranded Manchester Community Transport. The company provides community bus services across the Manchester area as well as Transport for Greater Manchester contracted bus services.
- About Us Archived 27 February 2007 at the Wayback Machine Manchester Community Transport
- Maytree Travel Joins the MCT Family[permanent dead link] Manchester Community Transport
- Maytree Travel bus services Transport for Greater Manchester
- Insurmountable problems stop Maytree Travel services in Bolton and Wigan BBC News 4 April 2013
- Passengers left out in the cold after bus firm stops all of its services Manchester Evening News 5 April 2013
- MCT awarded new bus services Manchester Community Travel
- Our Routes Manchester Community Transport
- "Manchester Community Transport joins HCT Group". HCT group news. Retrieved 10 December 2018.