Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Manchu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Manchu people are a Tungusic people who originated in Manchuria (modern Northeast China and Outer Manchuria).
Manchu or Manchoo may also refer to:
- Manchu language, a Tungusic language spoken in Heilongjiang, China
- Manchu dynasty or Qing dynasty from 1644–1912
- Manchukuo or Manchu State, a puppet state of the Empire of Japan from 1932–1945
- 9th Infantry Regiment (United States), earned the nickname "Manchu" during the Boxer Rebellion and the China Relief Expedition
- Ulmus pumila 'Manchu', a Siberian Elm cultivar
- Manchu (surname), a surname (includes a list)
- Manchuria (disambiguation)
- Manchurian (disambiguation)
- Manchurians (disambiguation)
- Manshu (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.