From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Manchu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Manchu people are a Tungusic people who originated in Manchuria (modern Northeast China and Outer Manchuria).
Manchu or Manchoo may also refer to:
- Manchu language, a Tungusic language spoken in Heilongjiang, China
- Manchu dynasty or Qing dynasty from 1644–1912
- Manchukuo or Manchu State, a puppet state of the Empire of Japan from 1932–1945
- 9th Infantry Regiment (United States), earned the nickname "Manchu" during the Boxer Rebellion and the China Relief Expedition
- Ulmus pumila 'Manchu', a Siberian Elm cultivar
- Manchu (surname), a surname (includes a list)
- Manchuria (disambiguation)
- Manchurian (disambiguation)
- Manchurians (disambiguation)
- Manshu (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.