From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manchuria may refer to:
- Manchu state of the Qing Dynasty prior to its conquest of the whole of China
- Manchukuo, puppet state of the Empire of Japan during World War II
- Manchuria, a geographic or historical region in northeast Asia
- Manchuria station, a stopping point on the Trans-Siberian Railway, now known as Manzhouli
- Northeast China, historically known as Manchuria
- Outer Manchuria, a region in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchuria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.