Manchuria may refer to:
- Manchuria, a geographic or historical region in northeast Asia.
- Northeast China, historically known as Manchuria.
- Manchuria, the Manchu state of the Qing Dynasty prior to its conquest of the whole of China
- Outer Manchuria, a region in Russia.
- Manchukuo, puppet state of the Empire of Japan during World War II
- Manchuria station, a stopping point on the Trans-Siberian Railway, now known as Manzhouli.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchuria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.