Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Manchurian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manchurian may refer to:
- Manchuria, a region in Northeast Asia
- Manchurian, a style of food dishes such as chicken Manchurian, vegetable Manchurian, etc. in Indian Chinese cuisine
- Manchurian, a blue aleurone malting barley variety
- Manchurians (disambiguation)
- Manchuria (disambiguation)
- Manchu (disambiguation)
- The Manchurian Candidate (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchurian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.