|Look up Manchurian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manchurian may refer to:
- Manchuria, a region in Northeast Asia
- Manchurian, a style of food dishes such as chicken Manchurian, vegetable Manchurian, etc. in Indian Chinese cuisine
- Manchurian, a blue aleurone malting barley variety
- Manchurians (disambiguation)
- Manchuria (disambiguation)
- Manchu (disambiguation)
- The Manchurian Candidate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchurian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.