Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mandal or Mandal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mandal may also refer to:
- Mandal (tehsil), a taluka of Ahmedabad District in Gujarat, India
- Mandal, Selenge, a district in Selenge Province in Mongolia
- Mandal (town), a town in Mandal municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal, Norway, a municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal Airfield, an airfield in Mandal municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal Church, a church in Mandal municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement on the island of St. Thomas in the United States Virgin Islands
- Bharat Itihas Sanshodhak Mandal, commonly known as Mandal, a historical institute in India
- Mandal Commission, a 1979 commission in India on affirmative action
- The tuning pegs on a Turkish kanun are called mandals
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.