From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mandal or Mandal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mandal is another word for Tehsil, an administrative division of some countries of South Asia.
Mandal may also refer to:
- Mandal (tehsil), a taluka of Ahmedabad District in India
- Mandal, Selenge, a district in Selenge Province in northern Mongolia
- Mandal (town), a town in Mandal municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal, Norway, a municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal Airfield, an airfield in Mandal municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal Church, a church in Mandal municipality in Vest-Agder county, Norway
- Mandal, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement on the island of St. Thomas in the United States Virgin Islands
- Bharat Itihas Sanshodhak Mandal, commonly known as Mandal, a historical institute in India
- Mandal Commission, a 1979 commission in India on affirmative action
- The tuning pegs on a Turkish kanun are called mandals
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.