|Look up mandala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mandala is a Sanskrit word meaning "circle". It is a symbol of significance in Hinduism and Buddhism.
It may also refer to:
- The Mandala a rock climbing hold
- Mandala, California
- Blantyre, a city in Malawi, also called Mandala
- Puncak Mandala, a mountain in Papua, Indonesia
- Mandal, another word for Tehsil, an administrative division of some countries of South Asia
- Mandala (Southeast Asian political model), a model of political power in the history of Southeast Asia
- Monthon, a former subdivision of Thailand
- Rajamandala, antiquarian South Asia political model
- Mandala Airlines, a low-cost airline based in Indonesia
- Mark Mandala (died 2009), American television executive and President of the ABC
- The 10 books of the Rigveda, a Hindu religious text
Film and TV
- Mandala (film), a 1981 Korean film
- "Mandala" (Breaking Bad), the eleventh episode of the second season of Breaking Bad
- Synesthesia Mandala Drums, an electronic drum pad
- Mandalaband, a British progressive rock band
- Mandalas (band), a Spanish electronica group
- Mandala (Canadian band), a Canadian R&B and soul band from the 1960s.
- The Coasters Featuring the Mandala All Star Band
- "Mandala" by Circa Survive
- "The Great Mandala (The Wheel of Life)" by Peter, Paul and Mary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.