Mandalar Thiri Stadium
Sea Games Stadium
|Public transit||Cycle carry, Bus Station|
|Owner||Ministry of Health and Sports|
|Myanmar women's national football team Yadanarbon FC|
Myanmar national football team
Mandalar Thiri Stadium (Burmese: မန္တလာသီရိ အားကစားကွင်း) is a multi-use stadium, located in Mandalay, Myanmar. It located east of the Mingalar Mandalay. Its address is between 68th and 73rd, between NguShwewar rd and Thazin rd, beside of the Mandalay Football Academy. The stadium hosted the women's football tournament in the 2013 Southeast Asian Games and is also the home of Yadanarbon F.C.. It has become one of the landmarks of Mandalay, Myanmar.
Mandalar Thiri Indoor Stadium
The Mandalar Thiri Stadium complex is also home of an indoor stadium where many local and international Lethwei events are hosted. The World Lethwei Championship hosted many events at this venue.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2013-11-06.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Matthew Carter (29 May 2019). "WLC 9: King Of 9 Limbs". Lethwei World.
- "Leduc lifts wlc cruiserweight belt by ko against baczynski". www.fightmag.com.au. 3 August 2019.
- "MULTIPLE-TIME LETHWEI CHAMPION DAVE LEDUC TO FACE UFC VETERAN SETH BACZYNSKI FOR CRUISERWEIGHT WORLD LETHWEI CHAMPIONSHIP". fightbookmma. 5 May 2019.
- Michael Clifton (30 July 2019). "Exclusive: Headbutts & Bare Knuckles, Seth Baczynski Talks Upcoming Lethwei Debut". Low Kick MMA.