From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandalay is the second largest city in Myanmar (Burma).
Mandalay may also refer to:
- Mandalay Road, a local street in Singapore that is named after the city mentioned above.
- Mandalay Luxury Coach, motorhome manufacturer (Now Known As Thor Motor Coach)
- Mandalay Pictures, a film studio founded in 1995
- Mandalay Region, an administrative region in Myanmar.
- Mandalay (band), a UK trip hop group
- Mandalay (film), a 1934 film directed by Michael Curtiz
- Mandalay (poem), a poem by Rudyard Kipling
- Mandalay (song), a song by Electric Light Orchestra from Afterglow
- Manderlay, a film by Lars von Trier
- Manderley, a fictional estate in the novel Rebecca, by Daphne du Maurier
- Mandalay Bay, a hotel in Las Vegas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandalay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.