Fields near Mandapeta
|• Total||30 km2 (10 sq mi)|
|Elevation||12 m (39 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Telephone code||91–8855 or 08855|
Mandapeta is a town and muncipality in East Godavari district in the India state of Andhra Pradesh. It is famous for Rice mills and for many famous leaders It is main centre for 50 villages it is main junction for going to vijaywada,hydrebad from annaparthi and ramachandram and it is well developed town put-on.
As of 2001[update] India census, Mandapeta had a population of 55555.Males constitute 50% of the population and females 50%. Mandapeta had average literacy of 62%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 65% and female literacy is 65%. In Mandapeta, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Elevation for Pedakurapadu". Veloroutes. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 January 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Mandapeta
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article about a location in East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|