Fields near Mandapeta
|• Total||30 km2 (10 sq mi)|
|Elevation||12 m (39 ft)|
|• Total||60,000 (approximately)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Telephone code||08855 or 08855|
As of 2001[update] India census, Mandapeta had a population of 55555.Males constitute 50% of the population and females 50%. Mandapeta had average literacy of 62%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 65% and female literacy is 65%. In Mandapeta, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Elevation for Pedakurapadu". Veloroutes. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "Mandal wise list of villages in East Godavari district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 January 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Mandapeta
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "School Eduvation Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 March 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|This article about a location in East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|