Mandarin High School
|Mandarin High School|
|4831 Greenland Road
|School board||Duval County Public Schools|
|Color(s)||Orange and Green|
|Newspaper||The Mandarin Times|
|Website||Mandarin High School|
Mandarin High School is a public high school in the Duval County Public Schools district located on Greenland Road in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. Mandarin has received the rank of an "A" school for the 2017 school year.
Mandarin enrolls students from throughout Duval County. As of 2010, Mandarin is the second-largest high school in the county following Sandalwood High School. Atlantic Coast High School opened during the 2010–11 school year to reduce enrollment at Mandarin and Sandalwood. Mandarin has an enrollment of 2,500 students.
- Mandarin Middle
- Twin Lakes Middle
- Bartram Springs Elementary
- Crown Point Elementary
- Greenland Pines Elementary
- Loretto Elementary
- Mandarin Oaks Elementary
- Twin Lakes Elementary
- Windy Hill Elementary
Mandarin High School offers the Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) program along with Advanced Placement courses. It also provides a Medical Academy certified by the state of Florida. As of 2012, Mandarin High School also offers Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) to incoming freshmen. Mandarin High School as of recently offers the Dual enrollment program in partnership with FSCJ (Florida State College at Jacksonville) 
Mandarin High School offers a variety of sports. During the fall, Mandarin High School offers Women's Bowling, Men's 11-Man Tackle Football, Men's and Women's Cross Country, Men's and Women's Swimming, Men's and Women's Golf, Women's Slow Pitch Softball, and Women's Volleyball. During the winter season, Co-ed Wrestling, Men's and Women's Basketball, Women's Weightlifting, and Men's and Women's Soccer are offered. Spring sports include Women's Fast Pitch Softball, Men's Baseball, Men's and Women's Lacrosse, Men's and Women's Tennis, Men's and Women's Tennis, and Women's Flag Football. The school has an outdoor pool, which is used by the athletic teams and for those in physical education classes during the academic year; the pool is available for public use as a neighborhood pool, operated by the City of Jacksonville Parks & Recreation Department, during the summer months. Mandarin's rivals are noted as Atlantic Coast High School and Sandalwood High School.
- Tony Carter, American football player
- Jeff Chandler, American football player
- Mike Holmes, American football player
- Charles James, American football player
- Fred Weary, American football player
- Sam Cowart, American football player
- "MANDARIN HIGH SCHOOL". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
- "School Grades & Reports". Duval County Public Schools. Duval County Public Schools. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Burmeister, Caren. "New Boundaries, New School Changes Enrollment" Florida Times-Union, July 30, 2010
- "Mandarin High School's Excellence Program" Archived 2011-10-21 at the Wayback Machine.
- "The Center for Medical Studies at Mandarin High School". Mandarin High School. Archived from the original on 21 October 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "AVID Program at Mandarin High School". Mandarin High School. Archived from the original on 14 April 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- "Mandarin High School's Athletics" Archived 2008-08-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- Mandarin High School's Swimming Pool