Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mandarin Oriental as seen from across the Las Vegas Strip
|Location||Las Vegas Strip|
|Address||3752 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Paradise, Nevada, U.S.
|Opening||December 5, 2009|
|Owner||MGM Resorts International and Infinity World Development|
|Management||Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group|
|Height||539 ft (164 m)|
|Floor area||12,000 sq ft (1,100 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox (hotel)|
|Developer||MGM Resorts International|
|Number of rooms||392 hotel room & 225 condominiums|
|Number of restaurants||5 (featured restaurants: Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a luxury triple five-star hotel located within CityCenter and is operated by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. Its hotel rooms are decorated in an Eastern style. The hotel’s lobby is located on the 23rd floor.
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas has approximately 225 condominium residences located on the building's upper floors. The average price for a unit is approximately $2,100,000. Parking for this area is valet only. The Residences at Mandarin Oriental were released for purchase in February 2007.
The hotel holds the AAA Five Diamond Award and three Forbes Five Star Awards, one for every category. This makes the hotel one of only six in the United States and thirteen in the world to hold such a title. It is considered to be one of the finest hotels in the world. 
The hotel was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox architects, with mixed Residential interiors that have been designed by firms of Kay Lang & Associates, and Page & Steele Interior Architects. The hotel received a LEED Gold certification on November 20, 2009.
The Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas opened on December 5, 2009.
Mandarin Oriental contains 392 rooms, 5 bar and restaurant establishments, and The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, which was named a Forbes Five-Star recipient. The interior of the hotel was designed by Adam D. Tihany.
The hotel has over 12,000 sq ft (1,100 m2) of function space including a ballroom, a pre-function room , and three smaller meeting rooms. Additionally, the hotel's has an outdoor pool consisting of two lap pools, two Jacuzzis, a plunge pool, and poolside cabanas available for rent. A fitness center and beauty salon are located on premises as well as The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas.
- Jennifer Robison (2009-12-02). "CityCenter wow-inspiring". Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Mandarin Oriental Residences Average Sales Price
- "CityCenter Earns Fifth, Sixth LEED Gold Ratings". 2009-11-20. Retrieved 2009-11-28.
- "Pierre Gagnaire Puts His Twist on Vegas". Zagat. January 26, 2010.
- "CityCenter Fine Art Collection". CityCenter Land LLC. Retrieved 2011-07-14./
- "Forbes Travel Guide: 2011 Five-Star Hotel, Restaurant and Spa Award Winners". Forbes Travel Guide. 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-14.
- "Tihany Design: About: Profile". Retrieved 2011-07-14.
- "Las Vegas Hotel Facilities - Experience Luxury and Treat Yourself at Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas". Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. Retrieved 2011-07-14.
- "Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas". SpaFinder, Inc. Retrieved 2011-07-15.
- "Luxury Las Vegas Spa at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Las Vegas". Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. Retrieved 2011-07-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas.|