Mandasa Vasudeva Temple
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Srikakulam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Palasa|
Mandasa is located at  It has an average elevation of 31 meters (104 feet). Mandasa mandal is bordered by Sompeta mandal to the northeast, Palasa mandal to the southwest, Vajrapu Kotturu mandal to the south, Patrapur block of Ganjam district, Odisha to the north, Rayagada block of Gajapati district, Odisha to the west and Bay of Bengal to the east..
- Total Population: 76,402 in 17,814 Households
- Male Population: 37,368 and Female Population: 39,034
- Children Under 6-years of age: 10,823 (Boys - 5,456 and Girls - 5,367)
- Total Literates: 38,425 38,425
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Mandasa
- Mandasa mandal at Our Village India.org