From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandasa Vasudeva Temple
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Srikakulam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Palasa|
Mandasa is located at  It has an average elevation of 31 meters (104 feet)..
- Total Population: 76,402 in 17,814 Households
- Male Population: 37,368 and Female Population: 39,034
- Children Under 6-years of age: 10,823 (Boys - 5,456 and Girls - 5,367)
- Total Literates: 38,425 38,425
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Mandasa
- Mandasa mandal at Our Village India.org