Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mande may refer to:
- Mandé peoples of western Africa
- Mande languages
- Manding, a term covering a subgroup of Mande peoples, and sometimes used for one of them, Mandinka
- Garo people of northeastern India and northern Bangladesh
- Mande River in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mandé, Mali
- Hendrik Mande - 15th century mystical writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mande.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.