Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mandela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nelson Mandela (1918−2013) was an anti-apartheid activist and former President of South Africa.
Mandela may also refer to:
- Mandela (moth), a genus of moths of the family Noctuidae
- Elasmia mandela, a species of moth of the family Notodontidae
Nelson Mandela topics
- Mandela: The Authorised Biography, a 1999 book by Anthony Sampson
- Mandela (1996 film), a documentary film
- Mandela (1987 film), an HBO television film
- Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, a 2013 biographical film about Nelson Mandela
- Free Nelson Mandela, also known as Nelson Mandela, a 1984 protest song by The Specials / The Special AKA
- Nelson Mandela (EP), an EP by Zahara
- Mandela, Rajasthan, a village in Sikar, Rajasthan, India
- Mandela, Lazio, a town in Italy
- Mandela, Massachusetts, a proposed town in Massachusetts
- Relatives of Nelson Mandela:
- Cedza Mandela, South African humanitarian, step-grandson of Nelson Mandela
- Makaziwe Mandela, South African businesswoman, daughter of Nelson Mandela
- Makgatho Mandela, South African lawyer, son of Nelson Mandela
- Mandla Mandela, South African politician, grandson of Nelson Mandela
- Winnie Madikizela-Mandela (1936-2018), anti-apartheid activist, politician and ex-wife of Nelson Mandela
- Zenani Mandela-Dlamini, South African diplomat, daughter of Nelson Mandela
- Mandela, African surname: (unrelated to Nelson Mandela)
- Ocansey Mandela, Burkina Faso football player
- Mandela, masculine given name
- Nelson Mandela (disambiguation)
- Mandala (disambiguation)
- Mandela's nudibranch, sea slug
- Mandeliidae, sea slug family
- Mandela Trophy, cricket tournament
- Mandela effect, see false memory.
- All pages beginning with "Mandela"
- All pages with a title containing Mandela
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.