|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||758 ft / 231 m|
Its location is approximately 800 kilometres (500 mi), by air, northeast of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:3° 56' 15.00"N, 41° 50' 55.00"E (Latitude:3.937500; Longitude:41.848610).
Mandera Airport is a small civilian airport, serving Mandera and surrounding communities. Situated at 758 feet (231 m) above sea level, the airport has a single asphalt runway that measures 3,600 feet (1,100 m) long.
Airlines and destinations
No airlines currently fly to Mandera.
- "Distance between Mandera () (Airport) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Elevation of Mandera Airport
- "Airports in Kenya". www.aircraft-charter-world.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Mandera Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- Airport information for HKMA at Great Circle Mapper.