Location of Mandera County in Kenya
|Formed||March 4, 2013|
|Capital and largest town||Mandera|
|Other towns||El Wak|
|• Governor||Ali Roba|
|• Total||25,797.7 km2 (9,960.5 sq mi)|
|• Density||34/km2 (87/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+3 (EAT)|
Mandera County is a county in the former North Eastern Province of Kenya. Its capital and largest town is Mandera. The county is bordered by Ethiopia to the north, by Somalia to the east and by Wajir County to the southwest. According to the 2019 census, the county has a population of 867,457 and an area of 25,939.8 km². The main economic activity in the county is pastoralism, while others include cross-border trade with Ethiopia, artisanal mining, beekeeping and agriculture along the Dawa River.
The county mostly consists of rocky hills, located on a plain that rises from 400m in altitude near El Wak, to 970m near the Ethiopian border. The seasonal Dawa River (also 'Daua River') forms the border between Mandera County and Ethiopia, for about 150km from the northernmost point of the county up to the Somali border. The river's flood plains are used for cultivating crops. Most of the county has a semi-arid climate. 
|Urban Centre||2009 Population|
As of 2019, Mandera County is divided into 7 sub-counties:
|Sub-county||Population||Land area (Sq. Km)||Pop. density||Headquarters|
|Mandera Central||157,220||4,031.6||39||El Wak|
|Division||Population*||Pop. density*||Area (km²)||Headquarters|
|El Wak||26,391||26||x||El Wak|
|* 1999 census. Sources:
|Constituencies of Marsabit County|
|Map||Constituency Name||Constituency No.||Approximate Population (2009)||Area in km2|
- "2019 Kenya Population and Housing Census Volume I: Population by County and Sub-County". Kenya National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 6 November 2019.
- "Mandera County Integrated Development Plan (CIDP 2018-2022)". Maarifa. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- Kenya: Administrative Division population statistics
- "CIDP Marsabit 2018-2022". Maarifa Centre. Retrieved 11 November 2019.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 June 2007. Retrieved 23 March 2007.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Delimitation of Constituencies and Recommendations on Local Authority Electoral Units and Administrative Boundaries for Districts and Other Units". Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC). Retrieved 11 April 2019.