|Headquarters||Burbank, California, U.S.|
Mandeville Films is an American independent film production company headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios. Founded in 1995 by film producer David Hoberman, the company re-formed as Mandeville Films and Television in 2002 after a short hiatus, with Hoberman and Todd Lieberman as partners and co-owners.
Film executive David Hoberman founded Mandeville Films in January 1995 as he exited Walt Disney Studios with a five-year, multi-picture production deal. The company went into hiatus when Hoberman left to join Hyde Park Entertainment, but was re-formed in 2002, this time with an exclusive 5-year contract with Walt Disney Studios. Hoberman brought along fellow producer Todd Lieberman as a partner, who worked with Hoberman when he was senior vice president for international finance at Hyde Park Entertainment.
When Mandeville Films returned to the studios, it was scheduled to produce 2 movies each for Touchstone and MGM: Walking Tall, Raising Helen, The Last Shot, and Beauty Shop. The studio itself went back to Disney in 2006 to co-produce Eight Below and The Shaggy Dog back-to-back.
- Senseless (with Dimension Films)
- The Negotiator (with Warner Bros. and Regency Enterprises)
- I'll Be Home for Christmas (with Walt Disney Pictures)
- Walking Tall (with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures)
- Raising Helen (with Touchstone Pictures)
- The Last Shot (with Touchstone Pictures)
- Traitor (with Overture Pictures)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua (with Walt Disney Pictures)
- The Lazarus Project (with Sony Pictures)
- Wonder (with Lionsgate, Participant Media, and Walden Media)
- Extinction (with Universal Pictures)
- Stan and Ollie (with Summit Entertainment and BBC Films)
- Untitled Live Action Chip 'n' Dale film (with Walt Disney Pictures)
- Untitled Phineas and Ferb film (with Walt Disney Pictures)
- Monk, USA Network (2002–09) (with ABC Studios and Universal Television)
- The Kill Point, Spike TV (2007) (with Lions Gate Television)
- Wicked City, ABC Network (2015) (with ABC Studios)
- The Family, ABC Network (2016) (with ABC Studios)
- "About - Mandeville Films". MandFilms.com. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- "About David Hoberman, UCLA Visiting Asst. Professor". UCLA. Archived from the original on May 11, 2009. Retrieved July 27, 2009.
- Welkos, Robert W.; Bate, James (January 11, 1995). "Disney Live Action Film Chief Quits : Studios: Hoberman's departure is a further dismantling of the former Katzenberg team". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved March 31, 2017.
- Kit, Borys (August 16, 2012). "'The Muppets' Producer Mandeville Re-Ups With Disney (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 19, 2012.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony. "Universal’s ‘Extinction’ Will Spread During Winter 2018". Deadline. Retrieved 18 May 2017.