From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandi may refer to:
- Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, a city in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Mandi, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Uttar Pradesh state
- Mandi Dabwali, a city in Sirsa district, Haryana
- Mandi Gobindgarh, a town in Punjab, India
- Mandi Bahauddin, a town in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Mandi Bahauddin District, a district in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Hira Mandi, Diamond market of Pakistan, Lahore
- Mandi, in Hindi refers to a trading hub or a market, generally for agricultural produce (see farmers' market).
- A place of worship for followers of Mandaeism
- Armando Sosa Peña, Spanish football player known as Mandi, currently on Sporting de Gijón.
- Imre Mándi, Hungarian boxer
- Mandi Schwartz
- Gyula Mándi
- Mandi Dabwali
- Mandi Lampi, Finnish child actress
- Heera Mandi
- Mandi Gobindgarh
- Mandi Perkins
- Mandi Moyer
- Mandi (food), a popular meal in Arabia
- Mandi (film), 1983 Hindi film by Shyam Benegal
- The Indonesian and Malay word for bathing, sometimes referring to a particular way of bathing (Mandi (bath))
- Mandi (greeting), greeting word in Fûrlan language.
- Mandi (legendary creature) a short-lived race from Medieval bestiaries.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.