Mandi Bamora railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||Mandi Bamora, Sagar district, Madhya Pradesh|
|Elevation||413 metres (1,355 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||West Central Railway zone|
|Line(s)||Bhopal - Bina Line|
|Structure type||Standard on ground|
The following trains halt at Mandi Bamora railway station in both directions:
- Bhopal - Khajuraho Mahamana Superfast Express
- Rewa - Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Express
- Vindhyachal Express
- Bhopal - Damoh Rajya Rani Superfast Express
- Dakshin Superfast Express
- Chhattisgarh Express
- Mumbai CSMT - Amritsar Express
- Somnath - Jabalpur Express (via Bina)
- Rewanchal Express
- "MABA/Mandi Bamora". India Rail Info.
- "MABA/Mandi Bamora:Timetable". Yatra.
- "MABA:Passenger Amenities Details As on : 31/03/2018, Division : Bhopal". Raildrishti.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|