|Time zone||IST (UTC5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||HR 25|
Mandi Dabwali is a Municipal committee town in Sirsa district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is located on the border of Haryana and Punjab.. Pin code of Mandi Dabwali is 125104.
Dabwali fire accident occurred here on 23 December 1995, which killed at least 400 people mostly children died at a fire at function at local DAV Public School, and another 160 were injured, half of them with serious burns.
The town has been a hub for manufacturing and marketing modified open jeeps since early 2000s.
- "Alphabetical List of Towns and their Population: Haryana" (PDF). Census of India. 2001. Retrieved 2014-06-27.
- "Alphabetical List of Towns and their Population: Haryana". Census of India. Retrieved 2016-02-06.
- census, India. "Official census of India". census info 2011. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- About 400 killed in fire in India. CNN. Retrieved 6 March 2012.
- "Mandi Dabwali fire: DAV Public School to pay compensation". January 23, 2013. Retrieved 2014-06-27.
- "Canadian Boyz from Mandi Dabwali". Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-06-27.