Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mandibular canal, a canal within the mandible that contains the inferior alveolar nerve, inferior alveolar artery, and inferior alveolar vein
- Mandibular fossa, the depression in the temporal bone that articulates with the mandibular condyle
- Mandibular nerve, the largest of the three branches of the trigeminal nerve
- Mandibular prominence, an embryological structure which gives rise to the lower portion of the face
- Torus mandibularis, a bony growth in the mandible along the surface nearest to the tongue
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mandibular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.