This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mandolin Brothers is a musical instrument shop in New York City.
Mandolin Brothers is listed on The New York Music Trail a map of the "Sites of Sound" established by the City of New York and The Host Committee for the Grammy Awards, as a destination for visitors.
Mandolin Brothers was established in 1971 by Stan Jay and Harold "Hap" Kuffner. Kuffner left Mandolin Brothers in 1982. The name was chosen by the store's founders as they thought that the mandolin was not getting due recognition in the community. 
- Mandolin Brothers Website
- Video discussion about Mandolins by Smoke Music TV at Mandolin Brothers
- photograph of Stan Jay President
- Forbes.com page on Mandolin Brothers
- Fairport Conventions Chris Leslie's discussion of his visit to Mandolin Brothers[permanent dead link]
- WNYC's SoundCheck Visit Staten Island and Mandolin Brothers July 24, 2003
- WNYC's Soundcheck speaks with Mandolin Brother's Stan Jay and Gruhn Guitars's George Gruhn about vintage guitars June 1, 2007
- Gruhn Guitars
- outside.in travel guide
- Gibson Guitar Profile of Mandolin Brothers
- The New York Observer July 15, 2008 article "The Local: Mandolin 'Mecca' on Staten Island"
- Insiderpages profile
- Photographs of Mandolin Brothers
- June 21, 2012 WNYC blog profile on Mandolin.
- Profile from WFUV July 16, 2012 of Mandolin Brothers
- Founder Stan Jay obituary from Staten Island Live.com